Thursday 2 April 2015

April is here & the sun is out













Hello lovelies ! :) x

In English :

What a lovely sunny day ! :) Hm, so you have probably noticed that there is a lake behind me again, I loved the background so much that I had to come & have another outfit taken here ! :) I love these new socks I've just bought, they are perfect for this weather. I've had this dress for a while & haven't got round to wearing it in a post as I just needed that one piece to finish it off. But then ... I found this gorgeous orange piece that is a kind of thin jacket. I think it just sets the outfit off as I really prefer something light & pretty like this over the dress instead of a classic jacket. How do you like this outfit ?

In Serbian :
Kako divan sunčan dan ! :) Hm, pa verovatno ste već primetili da je iza mene jezero opet, svidela mi se puno pozadina pa sam morala ponovo da dođem da slikam još jednu kombinaciju ovde ! :) Obožavam svoje nove čarapice savršene su za ovo vreme. Već neko vreme imam ovu haljinicu i nikako da je obučem u nekom post - u nekako mi falio taj jedan komad da je upotpuni. A onda ... Sam našla ovaj divan narandzasti komad koja je kao mala jaknica i mislim da otvara kombinaciju. Preferiram nešto više kao ovo lepršavo i lagano preko ove haljinice jer mislim da lepše izgleda od neke klasične jakne. Kako vam se čini ova kombinacija ?

Jacket - H&O
Dress - Primark
Ugg Boots - Office Shoes HERE
Socks - P.S. Fashion
Bag - Deichmann
Belt - Parfois
Sunglasses - Ray Ban HERE
Choker - Fashion is my passion HERE
Leopard Skin Bracelet - New Yorker

Multi Coloured Bracelet - Street market in Turkey

4 comments:

  1. Haljina je predivna! *.*
    http://www.itsmissivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :D Hvala ti puno lepotice, drago mi je da ti se sviđa ! :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit! Hopefully the weather witll just as great in Denmark, so far it's still raining!

    xoxo
    Zeinab,
    www.zeinabalhussaini.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much ! :) Haa, I'm sure it will get nicer & I hope it does ! :) xxx

      Delete