Tuesday 15 March 2016

The perfect colour combo








Hello lovelies ! :) x

In English :

If you follow me on instagram @milliana_glisovic you might have already seen this coat. I love how these two colours complement eachother. I kept the legs bare as I don't really like how tights look with this style of heel. When it comes to the jewels & accessories I kept it quite simple as I wanted the attention to be focused on the coat & top half ! I only added sunglasses that match the coat perfectly & an ankle bracelet that I think just adds a slight bling but not too noticeable ! :*

In Serbian :

Ako me pratite na instagramu @milliana_glisovic onda ste vec imali priliku da vidite ovaj kaput. Ovaj spoj boja mi je savrsen. Sto se tice carapica odlucila sam se za 'bare legs' jer ne volim kako izgledaju uz ovaj stil stikli. Za nakit I aksesoare sam izabrala samo dve stvari, narukvica za stopalo koja se ne primecuje mnogo jer sam htela da kaput I gornji deo kombinacije bude najvise istaknut + naocare koje daju malo taj edgy look I savrseno slazu uz boju kaputa ! :*

Coat - Vintage
Jumper - New Yorker
Skirt - Terranova
High Heels - Selection
Ankle Bracelet - Primark
Sunglasses - Calliope
Scarf - Calliope

No comments:

Post a Comment