Wednesday 13 May 2015

Jumper / Dress










Hello lovelies ! :) x

In English :

So for those of you who don't follow me on my facebook page, I have finally had my nose pierced yaaay, I will be posting a video about it on my youtube channel in the next few weeks. If anybody would like to watch it, don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel. Now about the outfit, I love outfits like this as they are so simple but feel so nice on. This is actually a men's jumper that I bought in a size L, so I could wear it as a dress. Leave your comments below ! x

In Serbian :

Za vas koji me ne pratite na mojoj facebook stranici napokon sam bušila nos jeeej, postaviću video o tome na svom youtube kanalu u narednih par nedelja. Ako bi neko od vas hteo da gleda obavezno se subscribe - ujte na moj kanal. Sad o kombinaciji, obožavam kombinacije kao ove jer su toliko jednostavne a divno se osećam u njima. Ovo je ustvari muški dzemper koji sam kupila u veličini L da bih mogla nositi dzemper kao haljinicu. Ostavite vaše komentare ispod ! x

Men's Jumper / Dress - C&A
Nike Air Max Trainers - InterSport
Watch - Argos
Hairband - Peter

5 comments:

  1. Odlična kombinacija :)

    http://mixijewelrybox.blogspot.com/2015/05/blue-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely ! :D You too ! Sure, follow me & I'll follow back ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovely, sure ! :) Follow me & I will follow back x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have an amazing style! I love this outfit plus size bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete