Monday 4 May 2015

Levi's Vintage Denim












Hello lovelies ! :) x

In English :

I hope you're having a great day ! :) I'm in love with my new Levi's vintage denim jacket as it's super comfy & can transform an outfit so much. As you have probably noticed, the jacket has lil' colourful gems on it that I applied myself. I will be adding more as I love how they change the jacket & make it look more girly ! :) I think gold chunky accessories look the nicest with this style of outfit. Do you agree & I would like to hear your opinions on this outfit ? :) x

In Serbian :

Nadam se da lepo provodite današnji dan ! :) Obožavam svoju novu Vintidz teksas jaknu jer je preudobna i toliko može da promeni outfit. Kao što ste verovatno već primetili jakna ima po sebi male šarene cirkone koje sam sama stavila na jaknu dodaću još jer mi se sviđa kako izgleda i jakna deluje dosta ženstvenija ! :) Odlučila sam se za veće zlatne aksesoare jer izgledaju najlepše uz ovaj fazon outfit - a. Da li se slažete i volela bih da čujem vaša mišljenja o ovom outfit - u ? :) x


Denim Jacket - Levi's
T - shirt - Terranova
Denim Shorts - New Yorker
Plimsoles - Primark
Belt - Parfois 

Sunglasses - Ray Ban HERE
Watch - Argos
Choker - Tally Weijl
Rings (from a pack of 5) - Tally Weijl
Scrunchie - Tally Weijl

No comments:

Post a Comment