Sunday 13 December 2015

Levi's skirt








Hello lovelies ! :) x

In English :

Finally an outfit which includes my fave shoes at the moment ! What do you think of this style of skirt that has come back into fashion ? I love it ! Would love to hear your thoughts. Oh yes, and if you're interested where I buy most of my vintage clothes from, here are a few sites where you can find lovely pieces - Kupujem Prodajem, Limundo, Moje Krpice. I will be off to England soon for a few weeks, so I will try to do lots of nice outfits there too ! Lots of love & kisses ! :)

In Serbian :


Napokon kombinacija uz moje omiljene patike trenutno ! Šta mislite ovo ovoj suknjici koja se ponovo vratila u modu ? Meni se previše sviđa ! Volela bih da čujem vaša mišljenja. Oh da, ako vas interesuje gde kupujem većinu svojih vintage krpica, evo par sajtova gde možete naći divne komade - Kupujem Prodajem, Limundo, Moje Krpice. Idem za Englesku uskoro na par nedelja pa ću tamo pokušati da slikam puno lepih outfit - a ! Lots of love & kisses ! :)

Coat - New Yorker

Shirt - Calliope
Vest - Terranova
Skirt - Levi's
Socks - A sock stand in Plaza Kragujevac
Trainers - Oh la la
Handbag - OVS
Sunglasses - Fashion is my passion

Belt - Parfois
Bracelets - Calliope + Peter
Watch - Argos

No comments:

Post a Comment